Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

TAKING BACK MY LIFE TODAY!

 Warrior- Demi lavoto

This is a story that I've never told
I gotta get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole
You're a criminal,And you steal like you're a pro
All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed so confused, I was broken and bruised
Now I'm a warrior, Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you cant get in
I'm a warrior, And you can never hurt me again
Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire
You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar
I've got shame, I've got scars,That I'll never show,I'm a survivor,In more ways than you know

I can relate to this song in so many ways, It is crazy. When Ever I feel down, or ashmaed I listen to this song, when I'm terrified or feel alone I listen to this song, This song has helped me a lot.


These past few days have been HELL, but it shows me that "I am stronger then I have ever been". I have never felt like this in my entire life. I had such a weird episode on Tuesday, I thought it was just a panic attack. But it could be withdrawal from meds, it could be my PM-DD. I will most likely never know, I'll just have a theory.  It was just so strange, I feel so much better right now. I can breath, I'm not shaking, it comes in waves though. Like when you were little and you would wake up sick and then you would run around and then arond 5 you would crash and you would be sick again. Except my time is like every 2 hours and it last longer... I've been to the hospital to the doctors, And not I have to meet with the phc for my meds, then therapy on sunday to discuss everything that has hapened. I feel as if I have been put through a lot this week, And I can really say I can't wait for it to be over.

As this song stated above, there is a story about me, and it's still progressing. 

I've made so much progress in the past 2 months. Two months ago I was suicidal. I attempted or at least thought I did, I didn't care if I didn't wake up.. And now thinking back to it, it wasn't me. It was the meds in side of me. I am done, I am going to be free.  It's time for me to be free and get my life back!!!! You may be shocked because I come of as happy as can be, there's a lot people don't know about me. I only have friends On here that can read this, Because I know they care. I went from 540 friends to like 122. And they mean the world to me.
Thank you for all your support! To anyone who actually reads this, your amazing!  Beautiful, handsome. 

In these photos there my first real smile in a long time!



1 comment:

  1. Demi's entire album reminds me of you. I am beyond so proud of you Mariah you don't even know. I've known you since you were a toddler but then lost touch of you and family 8 years ago, but that never stopped me from asking about you and family (from Tony). I was so happy that I got to see you the last time I was home, although I was beyond heartbroken what you're going through I know for a fact you'll get through it. I love you and will always be here for you!!

    ReplyDelete