Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hording

This may seem weird, but I have had a hording problem since I was 4 years old. When I was little I had experienced a lot of loss. So when ever my mom tried to get ride of my stuff I would scream and cry, and it was like she was taking away my animal. I have felt that way for the past 16 years. I feel as if I get rid of something I will loose everything. I am so terrified of loosing someone or something, that it took 16 years for me not to cry or scream to get rid of something. Today I took a huge step out of my comfort zone. I cleaned my room and got rid of a lot of things. I threw away 3 garbage bag of things away, and it was so hard. I had a garage sale and watching my stuff go was insane. My blood pressure was 162/100 and my pulse was 110. I had to go up stairs and call down. When I woke up I had to breathe and watch myself calm down. Now looking around my room It's a little empty and yet my heart feels empty as well, it's a crazy feeling, I mean it's just stuff RIGHT? Well, I guess to a normal person it is. But to me it's my world. I have to do it all over again tomorrow, and thinking about it makes my heart beat so much faster. In reality I know not everything has a sentimental value to it. But I can't give it up, it's really hard. But since I'm moving in 3 months I have to get rid of it. I'm starting to realize that once I get rid of this stuff, then I can choose what other things I want.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment