Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Positivity!

It's been weird lately. I have been in such a great mood. I have been positive Polly all week. It's really strange, I can't believe this past week. I have been having random story's been roaming in my head. 

Imagine your self walking, and there's nothing but silence and the things pondering in your mind. Close your eyes. And don't let anything bother you. Breathe in and out. Stay like this for a good 10 minutes. It helps you relive stress and it calms you down. Okay, before you do so, write down 3 things you love about your self. When your done with that, go ahead and process everything, then read this when your done.

There's a lot in my mind.but I don't know what it represents. If you read this could you tell me what you think it is.

I'm walking down this long path and it's winter and I sit down and I think out loud. "Do you see how everything is changing, it's like life. The snow is cold and it leaves everything dead around you. It's like the snow is people that try to bring you down. There cold heartd and they don't care if your dead or alive, so They try to kill your dreams.  Then you continue to walk and you see animals running in a pact, and you don't see anything chasing them, but then you see a lion. You realize that there running away, there terrified to get caught and to be eating. It's kind of  like your fears, your fears can drown you. So you run away from them, before you face them. I can't help but imagine things the way they are.

Well you know what it's been strange. I have a problem. I'm a compulsive picture taker. I take pictures to satisfy the habit to break myself down. I pick and tear apart everything that is wrong with me. But You know what I found four that I liked. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment