Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fire!


So today I was told by someone great that I have the fire in my eyes again. Which I would say I felt it. I did amazing with food and my mood was very high. I didn't feel depressed. I didn't feel held back by my insecurity's all day. I felt great. I played like I did when I was free! I felt great! Even though I had those thoughts in my head I didn't feel as if I had to fight them for them to go away. It was like they were just pondering around in my mind. I felt amazing. When I got back to Kennedy I took my hair out and it was really wavy, and It made me feel very insecure, and that's when my mood went down a little bit. But then when I went to Hannah's we jumped on her trampoline and I felt good. I felt as if I was a little girl again. Then we went and hung out With Cody, Frank, Robbie,Kelsi, and two others.  We hung out at the heritage martial arts. I got my ass kicked and was thrown to the ground. But it was worth it. I actually wanted to hang out and I had a blast. My energy is up. All the hard work  I am putting into my recovery right now is paying off!

1 comment:

  1. Well, while I disagree with you putting things like this on to the internet where anyone can post their opinions about you, and try to bring you down, I'm very happy for you! I've noticed the change in you over the last week or so, and I too see the fire in your eyes once again, and your energy is up for sure! I heard you absolutely kicked ass in your last tournament as a senior in high school. It's just a huge exclamation point at the end of a truly historical and record breaking career for JFK. Remember when we were talking about two weeks ago and you said you didn't know how to get over it and win that final battle? Well you're doing it! It's a learned behavior and you're executing it flawlessly so keep it up! Just like you said in your post ^^^ you were starting to feel insecure and instead of falling backwards you pushed it out of your head and went to Hannah Bonannas house and you ended up having a wonderful day, that's all there is to it kid I told you it was simple! Have you ever heard the acronym K.I.S.S.? It stands for Keep It Simple Stupid. Forever starts with one day, let this be the beginning!
    I know you hate it when I say it but, Get like NIKE and "Just Do It!!"

    ReplyDelete