Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

InBetween

 

Today started of rough. I was tired, no sleep. I was so exhausted I could barley walk. I didn't feel good and I felt like shit, and I was putting myself down.  It changed once two people commented on my hair, and said how they liked it. It made me feel a lot better. I didn't really focus on my thoughts after that. I mostly tried to pump myself up for my tennis match tomorrow. The Adrian coach is going to be there and I'm kind of scared. Today I was told I was bubbly and vibrant. It was really random. But I didn't knock the comment down with sarcasm. I went to the wings game, and I wasn't focused on the calories I had consumed. I just kept eating and drinking like I was normal again :D. I felt like I did when I could eat anything. I felt like I was free, Now as I am sitting here, I am externally tired. And I want to fall asleep. But you know I can't. I guess I just have a lot on my mind.

Close your eyes for 5 mins, breathe. I want you to think to your self.  Think five things you like about yourself, Don't shoot down any of the comments. While you do that think to your self, what are you going to do for your self tomorrow? Your not going to shoot yourself down. en Joy YOURSELF TOMORROW.

The Inbetween

Have you ever pictured what it would be like to be in the in between? Take a walk and look around you, you see the sun setting, You can smell the flowers, and the fresh sent of ran, and it's the perfect temperature. It's like your little safe zone, Lately I have been imagining one and I'm going to tell you what it is.

Your walking around it's dark and your alone and scared. Your worst nightmares are appearing. Everything you were so afraid of is starting to happen. You close your eyes and you try to puss those dreams out. Well, once you slow those thoughts down, you can imagine positive ones.  

I'll be walking in the woods, With a never ending path. Everything U want, but then there are some things that scare you. You realize your stuck in life. Something you don't want to be in. Your terrified,  You feel ashamed. You walk, it's silent, you can't seem to figure out were you are, You here a tree fall and you wonder if anyone around you heard it. If you think about it, It's like when you feel like you look bad and you realize no one is paying attention to you. It's kind of the same thing. Well at least in my mind it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment