Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hospitals

Last night I had a major episode, I don't remember most of it. All I know Is that I had major chest pain. So when I woke up, I tried to go to the doctors and I couldn't get in.  Then my puppy had bloody poop. Not just blood in the stole. But large amounts of blood.  I  started panicking, I was crying I could only think of the worse, He is my baby and I was just terrified. So I went to the animal hospital and let me remind you it was only 11am. I was freaking out. Then when I got home, I was advised by my therapist to go to the hospital because of my episode last night. So that's what I did. When I got there I had a lot to do. I was only there for about three hours, My magnesium was low, so I had to get an IV done. Which was really annoying but it's what I had to do. Then when  I got home I came upstairs and I had to take care of my baby, we went upstairs and took a nap.  I am so overwhelmed, it's ridioculse, I bet my therapist is really annoyed, I only called her like 5 times. I'm still out of breath and My chest still hurts but they said nothing is wrong with my chest. Which  I am very thankful for.

Now I am laying here with my baby. He's sick :/


No comments:

Post a Comment