Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Old Habbits.

Today was another of day. Which was not intenitonal at all! I felt as if it was going well. I didn't make my self laugh, so it wasn't all bad. Just about 75 percent. Either way, it wasn't the best day I've ever had. I was so harsh on myself today. When I woke up, I immediately tried on multiple outfits. Then I stood in front of the mirror and critisized myself. Which I haven't done in about a week and a half. I feel as if I am slipping a little bit. I am so happy that I have an appt tomorrow. Because I have a lot of stuff to get of my chest.
Today, before my tennis game I was doing so well. I was so positive, all my shots were going in. I was so excited. I was telling my partner how we were going to do so great! Once we started playing I lost all hope. It was like someone had told me all of my dreams crashed to the ground. I have never played that way in my entire life.My game never picked up.
You wouldn't believe it, I just cried watching Hey Arnold. Because the horse almost died.
I am super emotional, and I feel out of control. Like I was never in control before.
Tomorrow is a half a day. I will be able to get some sleep, relax and get in control of myself.
I hate bad days. I feel as if I have had a lot. I am not going to let my self slip back. I did great with food today. I am eating a shake as we speak.
I feel self fish though, today I seen a girl who had gained A LOT of weight since last year and it scared me. The rest of the day I felt as if I was her. We look a like, kind of. And it triggered me to have like day dreams of how big I was getting. Even though I haven't gained weight and I've stayed the same, I feel as if I am gainning weight. It terrifies me. All I can picture in my head it some girl that I'm not. It terrifies me knowing what I could look like if I ate "normal". It kind of scares me.
The thought of restriction and to purge as well as self harm were in my mind today. But I did not do any of them. Which is extremely
hard for me. I want to engage but then I don't. I don't know I'm so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment