Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Believe

Tonight as I sit here I am pondering my thoughts. Obsessing over the tiny things. Which I probably shouldn't because it's just going to keep me up longer. But anyways, My thoughts are kind of every were. There jumping from Tennis on Tuesday to my two doctor appointments this week. And then I work. And How I do not want to go to school. But the one thing I can't really stop focusing on is the fact that I only have 16 days left of school and I will be a tennis player in Adrian college. If I keep the fire in my eyes that I had on Saturday then I will be good for sure. But one thing I do know for sure, is that the only way, I will be able to achieve it is if  I am in a healthy stand point, and my mental state is well. On Friday some people came to our school and talked about the percentage of drop outs.  Most due it's due because of Mental health reasons. That scares me, mostly because Lately I have been obsessing about my body. Like it's getting worse. It is kind of scaring me.  I can't help but think to myself, would it be bad if I lost weight? I mean I won't loose to much. But then I have to stop and think to myself, weight has nothing to do with this. You have to rationalize your thoughts. You need to continue on working on your self. You need to continue writing things you like about your self, and continuing to BELIEVE IN MY SELF!

1 comment: