Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Loss and grief

Well, I woke up at 130 today, finally had the sleep the I needed went to the vet, when I got home, I had some bad new my baby was put to  sleep. I taught her everything she knew.

I will Miss you Bailey to the moon and back, you will forever be in my heart!

But besides the loss I had my first group therapy and it really helped me, I have a dr appt Thursday, and one of Friday and then a different group on Friday and then my graduation party one Saturday. I am super busy. I'm so overwhelmed. And I miss my baby. And I work everyday except for Saturday. I am busy of the wall, need to get my dr notes done for college, need to get my stuff together for college..

My episodes are coming back, I can barley see and my heart feels like it's going to pop out of my chest. Have to get up really early and I don't really know what to talk about, my mind is on overload.

Please if you read this contimplait on buying my mental health awarness shirt it would mean a lot to me.

 http://teespring.com/staystrong

No comments:

Post a Comment