Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

qoutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xnDi_TEUmU

My room is full of things to make me feel better about myself. When I wake up, There is a a big picture that says "All things are possible if you believe". Then on my door I have six qouates. 

1.I am more then a number

2. You're BEAUTIFUL, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

3.you may shoot me with you words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still like air I'll RISE!

4.No one can make you feel inferior without your consent

5. I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper

6.A scale will  NOT define me!

Then on my table it says on my food mat- HEY YOU, YEAH YOU YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.

then it says BE your own kind of BEAUTIFUL.

Then on my other wall it says stay strong.

I look at my friends quote page, and read two peoples blogs when ever they post them, they bring me up, they make me feel like RECOVERY is possible.  My therapist has been in recovery for a really long time. She makes me believe in myself as well.

Like I've said before an ED has a friend. Mine is attached to my hip, and has been for about a few days. She comes and goes.  Just like me, Sometimes I am here and sometimes I'm not. 

Down below is a blog of my if you really knew me video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xnDi_TEUmU

No comments:

Post a Comment