Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Perfectionism

So my therapist has me writing 2 to 3 papers a week. These have been the hardest that I have written. The first one is 

Perfectionism- a person who strives for or demands the highest standards of excellence in work, etc.

Which Is something that I strive for, I have been working on it for a while, And I have been writing topics on it doe a while.

Perfection is something I strive for, I want to be the best everything. Needless to say I fail at it almost every time. I always want to improce myself! exp; excelling in tennis, have a higher grade them my peers, looking better. I understand that perfection is not progress, it's only thing you want because it's something you can't have. I strive to be the "best" version of me. Id my "best" falls short of what I want, Then I strive for more. Having flaws makes me flustered, even though I understand everyone has flaws most are alright with having them. Growing up I hated that I couldn't be perfect.  In this world If your not pretty or have flawless skin or a perfect body you can't even be on a tabloid

This is a part of my writting it's about 7 pages long, so I don't feel like putting it on here. 

Growing up I was never good with grammar or punctuation and I'm still not. Which urks me. It makes my writing poor, or something that's not better then what I can do.

But you know what, I'm not perfect and I'm learning to cope with it.
When I saw the Demi concert she told the audince that it's okay not to be perfect flaws make you better. And I love that, it's helping me cope.

I took this picture, and it was amazing.  She sang her song and she was like " I still eat McDonald's baby, but that's just me." She pointed to her stomach when she said that. 

It helped me! I am doing better! Thank you Demi!

No comments:

Post a Comment