Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

College life! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

As most of you know I am in College! I moved Sunday, I am having the time of my life! Making new friends, EATING! Yes, I said eating 3 meals a day and a ton of snacks nothing is holding me back at this moment. Today My stomach was swollen but I fought against my inner thoughts and I went had lunch with my roomie, My bbf. Lmao I am enjoying my time away from home, away from therapy and just living a life I never thought I would have. It's an adventure I am happy I get to experience. Today my therapist called, I told her how well I was doing and her words of encouragement and hearing "I'm proud of you really makes your day. Especially when It evolves your Eating disorder. My days have be packed fill. Another amazing thing, I am able to exercise again, It's great! I love it. I walked 3 or more miles today, and I plan on going to the gym after I wright this. Starting this new chapter in my life, even though it's only been 3 days, I am still astonished on how well I am doing, I am having a ton of support from loved ones I met. My therapist is checking up on me, making sure I'm eating and doing things I should be. I am just stoked that when I did walk three miles I wasn't concerned on loosing weight, or how many calories I was burning :). It makes me happy, I'm sleeping which if you don't know, I usually don't. Even though classes haven't started and the stress and control will be out of me I going to continue to try and work as hard as I am right now. less then 20 mins ago Hannah and I decided we were going to take pictures, I was hesitant at first, but then I was like SCREW it have fun, and I did. We took a lot of pictures :). I like them all which I usually don't.  This post even though It's not anything huge, It is in it's own ways. It means progress, which means recovery is in my future.

This morning started out rough My confidence was down and I was a wreck, I wanted to call Kim and ask her for advice but I can't do that, I can't rely on someone who won't always be there, have to do it from friends and most importantly my self. I really am positive Polly right now. We're going to Chicago in a a day and a half and I am happy. Hannah is watching over my should. Reading this as I type it. WEIRDO.  Now shes like on top on me, messing around. Well Enjoy some pictures. Of the happy me :)






No comments:

Post a Comment