Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Change can be good even if it really hurts you.

I know I've been writing about my friend in this a lot lately, but yesterday and today are were I draw the line! Yes yesterday was fun until, Hannah, Ashley and I got back to the hotel. Ashley went and got her stuff.. Hannah was tired and I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with us, and she was like I'm going to be you and say Idc, about everything. That hit me deep. She was like you say it so here I go. I was like you're not funny, she was like I think so. I was like " YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT". I have major depression, anxiety, self harm and a freaking eating disorder. I don't want to go into public with you because people compare me to you constantly. It's hard. She was making fun of me, I was already super emotional because I have been struggling. I went to the bathroom and I cried. When Ashley got back we went to the movies. Today, she was rude to me none stop. Apparently her dad doesn't want us to be friends anymore. I said I don't care, maybe he shouldn't verbally abuse you and kick other people down. He lost all his respect for me because I got his FUCKING daughter into Adrian. If it wasn't for me, she would be at freaking HFCC. So I'm sorry I got your daughter into a good school. And you know what I could give to shits if you like me. Because for one, you think you're right about everything. You say hurtful things and you comment on things that are none of your damn business. So you no what IDGAF if you think I shouldn't be her friend. Because be happy we're drifting apart anyways. I'm pushing her away. Everyone says we shouldn't be friends anymore, and I kind of agree. So here are some last pictures of us. 

Unless she changes the way she treats me and her father gets over himself.

 Free makeover
 Supporting gay rights
 Being silly in the dorm
 Selfie
 Yay! new friends are fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment