Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cyber bully, Bulling.. I WILL FIGHT BACK!

Bullying- is unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. 

 

  I've known quiet a few bullies in my life. I never thought it could get any worse. When I was in the 4th grade, I was jumped over and over again, by the same people. I also had a different group of people try to jump me. I was afraid to get of the bus. I was afraid to go to school. But I made it!. I wasn't bullied as bad in Middle school.
   
    People always told me it would get easier. Just wait until you get to high school, every thing is different then. Well, it hasn't changed for me. However it has gotten worse over the year. And starting about a month ago, I began getting harrased by students at Kennedy. People were coming up to me and calling me ugly.

ugly-  very unattractive or unpleasant to look at; offensive to the sense of beauty; displeasing in appearance.  

     Until a few days ago, this is how I took it. But Thinking and rationalizing my thoughts I've come to determine this is what they really meant.

Ugly-threatening trouble or danger.

    

        I was always told this is why people picked on me, And you know what, after writing and talking it out and thinking about it. I realized, Some people only bully me because they feel inferior around me.   

When I wrote things down to figure out why? This is what I came up with.

  • I'm very athletic

    I have been accepted into a private school, to play tennis

    I have people around me at school who love me

    I'm not afraid to stick up for myself or others.

     

    I was repeating everything these bullies said to me or wrote about me over and over again. Which I do to myself.

    I'm my own Bully, but that is changing.

    I will not let others make me feel inferior with out my consent. This was told to me by someone very near and dear to my heart, who tried beating this into my head, by repeating it over and over again.

    And you know what, Screw them. I'm stronger and better then that. I will rise above and rationilize my thoughts and sort them into a pile.

    I'm me, and I'm learning to accept the fact, that I may not be the prettiest, or the skinnest, or the funniest. But I'm me, and a lot of people love me that way. So why try to change that? Because a bully said so? Because they told me to die? No! To many people love me. 

    I AM ME, AND I NEED TO ACCEPT THAT, AND SO DO MY FELLOW CLASS MATES AS WELL AS THE INFERIOR PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN TAUNT ME.

    You are stunning. You are absolutely perfect in every single way and I am so so sorry that you can't see it. You are so breathtaking and I wish that you knew how amazing you really are. I wish that you never had this disease because you are so much better than you will ever believe. You shouldn't be sorry for anything, you are at no fault! I promise that it will all get better, tomorrow is another day and you will still be gorgeous! Keep your chin up, amazing things are coming your way:) 

    This quoate is helping me! And it is helping me heal!

     

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any kind of bullying is a shameful act done by cruel and usually low self esteemed individuals but cyber bulling is an evil act done by those who should suffer the fires of hell!

    ReplyDelete